AVPCentral
AVPCentral
AVPCentral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Aliens vs Predator forum dedicated to anything AVP related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Predator or Alien

Go down 
+5
zix445
Perfect Chaos
Subject13
Twilia
Grizzly
9 posters

Predator or Alien
Predator
Predator or Alien Bar_left33%Predator or Alien Bar_right
 33% [ 2 ]
Alien
Predator or Alien Bar_left67%Predator or Alien Bar_right
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Chest Buster
Grizzly

Predator or Alien Empty
PostSubject: Predator or Alien   Predator or Alien EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:18 pm

Well as everyone has their own opinions on this but who do you think will win, Pred or Alien?
Back to top Go down
https://avpcentral.forumotion.com
Twilia
Face Hugger
Twilia

Predator or Alien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator or Alien   Predator or Alien EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:36 pm

Well, Depends if were talking about the movie or Avp.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Chest Buster
Grizzly

Predator or Alien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator or Alien   Predator or Alien EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:37 pm

All of the AVP , Generally speaking of any pred or alien
Back to top Go down
Twilia
Face Hugger
Twilia

Predator or Alien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator or Alien   Predator or Alien EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:37 pm

Lol, need we need a specif topic to stab at. Hm.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Chest Buster
Grizzly

Predator or Alien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator or Alien   Predator or Alien EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:43 pm

Twilia this is a DEBATE topic. I saying do you think the Predators (Every Single One) Can beat the Aliens ( Every Single One)
Back to top Go down
Twilia
Face Hugger
Twilia

Predator or Alien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator or Alien   Predator or Alien EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:44 pm

I know, I know. Goodness. And I doubt every alien can beat every Predator. It goes both ways.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Chest Buster
Grizzly

Predator or Alien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator or Alien   Predator or Alien EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:51 pm

Glad you think of that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Subject13
Face Hugger
Subject13

Predator or Alien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator or Alien   Predator or Alien EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:44 am

To me it doesn't matter what we are talking about, Xenomorphs are always my first and only choice of species. The Predator is a pussy who has only weapons to use and cant get in a melee fight without throwing the damn disc! The predator is the worst kind of all 3! Very Happy That is just my opinion, you can either agree or disagree and come up with a lame excuse saying the Predators are better, when you know i am right but just doesn't want to admit it! Yeah gets you thinking doesn't it!
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Xenomoprh_Hive/index/
Perfect Chaos
Face Hugger

Predator or Alien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator or Alien   Predator or Alien EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 6:01 pm

Subject13 wrote:
To me it doesn't matter what we are talking about, Xenomorphs are always my first and only choice of species. The Predator is a pussy who has only weapons to use and cant get in a melee fight without throwing the damn disc! The predator is the worst kind of all 3! Very Happy That is just my opinion, you can either agree or disagree and come up with a lame excuse saying the Predators are better, when you know i am right but just doesn't want to admit it! Yeah gets you thinking doesn't it!

We're not discussing player controlled Preds. ._.
Canonically, one Pred can ussually polish off one Xeno.
Back to top Go down
zix445
Face Hugger
zix445

Predator or Alien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator or Alien   Predator or Alien EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 6:30 pm

quit being so anal m8 it was a joke. Aliens supreme ability for diversity will win the day honestly.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Chaos
Face Hugger

Predator or Alien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator or Alien   Predator or Alien EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 7:56 am

zix445 wrote:
quit being so anal m8 it was a joke. Aliens supreme ability for diversity will win the day honestly.

Allright, i'm sorry. Please continue spouting irrelevant crap, by all means.
Diversity? If we're going by canon, then no. There aren't that many Xenomorph types at all.

Drone
Runner
Warrior
Queen
Facehugger
Space Jockey.

(Before you say anything, the movies are canon. Everything else is psuedo-canon, or complete crap. The Praetorian isn't actually part of true canon either, but part of the expanded universe. The contents of which is not canon at all.)
Back to top Go down
Twilia
Face Hugger
Twilia

Predator or Alien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator or Alien   Predator or Alien EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:12 am

Perfect Chaos wrote:
zix445 wrote:

Allright, i'm sorry. Please continue spouting irrelevant crap, by all means.
Diversity? If we're going by canon, then no. There aren't that many Xenomorph types at all.

•There will be a zero tolerance policy in harassing of any member or staff members.

First warning.

Twi~
Back to top Go down
xSpecimen 6
Face Hugger
xSpecimen 6

Predator or Alien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator or Alien   Predator or Alien EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:39 am

Both would have Equal chance, it would be hard to decide
Back to top Go down
This Old Hive
Egg
This Old Hive

Predator or Alien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator or Alien   Predator or Alien EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:53 pm

I prefer aliens. Their design is far more interesting then the predators. afro
Back to top Go down
PRJ since1990
Face Hugger
PRJ since1990

Predator or Alien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator or Alien   Predator or Alien EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 2:27 am

Depends honestly...seems like if a Pred is well trained and has the right equipment, no problem. Aliens are easy to predict how they will attack when one has hunted them for a long time. However, young bloods will and do fall to a swarm if not just a single drone if they make a mistake.

I like Aliens the best. The concept of a creature with only pure primal instincts for survival that adapts to its environment and is part of a hive mind of the same creatures is really cool to me. Plus all the interesting off shoots of alien breeds depending on the host make for more variety than space hunter with a crab for a face. I love Preds too, but Aliens = my fav Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XTR3M3 D3M0N
Face Hugger

Predator or Alien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator or Alien   Predator or Alien EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 4:06 pm

Whether you have weapons or not, it's the person who uses them that matters. So not all Predators are cowards, about those discs; Just try to avoid them then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Predator or Alien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator or Alien   Predator or Alien Empty

Back to top Go down

Predator or Alien
Page 1 of 1