AVPCentral
AVPCentral
AVPCentral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Aliens vs Predator forum dedicated to anything AVP related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recruiting for Moderators

Go down 
+3
AvPRoxMySox
Twilia
Grizzly
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Chest Buster
Grizzly

Recruiting for Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting for Moderators   Recruiting for Moderators EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:13 pm

Well i have to get some people to help me secure things around here so.
Tell me these things

Name

Past Modership(Name other sites you were a mod on)

Why i should pick you
Back to top Go down
https://avpcentral.forumotion.com
Twilia
Face Hugger
Twilia

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for Moderators   Recruiting for Moderators EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:01 pm

| - Location - |
Redding California.

| - Age - |
Eighteen.

| - Interests - |
Gaming, Reading sic-fiction books, Avp, Avp Movies. Writing when I have the time.

| - Past Experience - |
Use to be a Mod/Admin for a couple of proboards. Moving topics, deleting post or editing and giving a warning.

| - Why I should Moderate AvPc - |
I believe I should be a Mod of Avpc, because I would love to help with the community.I'm on every day pretty much, 24/7 if I can manage it. Friendly with all members, and other mods/admins and what not. Normally I browse all the forums different sections to see whats' happened and what news there is. I time to time, put in my two cents to a thread. Although I normally avoid starting an argument, flam war or trolling. Normally I try and straight things out, just in case someone took a post wrong, or they read it the wrong way. I spend most of my time on the computer then any where els, aside from collage of course. But even then, I'm on the forums, making post and checking things out.
Back to top Go down
AvPRoxMySox
Face Hugger
AvPRoxMySox

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for Moderators   Recruiting for Moderators EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:04 pm

Name: Nick.

Past Modership(Name other sites you were a mod on)Was a small-time Mod for a few sites, most notoriously a forum for PC advice.

Why i should pick you: Always active, dedicated to helping others, experience, I don't pre-judge, and don't take action on a report unless there is evidence.
Back to top Go down
http://Aliensvspredator.net
Grizzly
Chest Buster
Grizzly

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for Moderators   Recruiting for Moderators EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:08 pm

Alright thanks guys for posting. Mods will soon be assigned when things pick up. bounce
Back to top Go down
https://avpcentral.forumotion.com
Subject13
Face Hugger
Subject13

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for Moderators   Recruiting for Moderators EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:36 pm

Name Joshua

Age 14

Location California

Past Modership Darkrai, Josh, Barracka

Why i should pick you

I have had past experience with 3 forums. 2 of these forums were Pokemon, i know i had no life back then... The other one was a mortal kombat. I have mad many experience forums and especially this one. I have made so many forums that are related to this, most of them were a failure but i still was a moderator a couple of time. I only would like to apply for a Moderator if i am not gonna be a full Administrator.
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Xenomoprh_Hive/index/
Perfect Chaos
Face Hugger

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for Moderators   Recruiting for Moderators EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:13 pm

Name: Well...It's to the left. >.>

Past Modership(Name other sites you were a mod on):

Moderator on:
halowarsjunkies

Super Moderator on:

Administrator on:
Gearsdiscussion
halosaga
halowarsjunkies.freeforums.org

Why i should pick you:

Because I will enforce the rules with an Iron fist. As you can see, I have quite a lot of experience with being at high levels of power. I will keep the community in check. I am active, and dedictaed.
Back to top Go down
Praetorian Knight
Face Hugger

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for Moderators   Recruiting for Moderators EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 6:47 pm

Name Praetorian Knight(Brian)

Age 16

Location The Netherlands Vianen

Past Modership(Name other sites you were a mod on)I'm currently an admin on a site and used to be a mod on a couple of sites(forgot the names)

Why I should pick you
although I'm not a good speller, I can be very harsh when it comes to pointing out the rules. and I'm nice aswel. and I would always listen to other mods and admins of course.
Back to top Go down
xSpecimen 6
Face Hugger
xSpecimen 6

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for Moderators   Recruiting for Moderators EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:04 am

Name: Nathan

Past Moderator: No, nothing at all, but I could quickly learn the ropes

Why: I am active and kind to all the members of the forum. I dont break any of the rules, and if I do get picked I will listen to Adminstrator/Global Moderators/Moderators at all time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for Moderators   Recruiting for Moderators Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruiting for Moderators
Page 1 of 1