AVPCentral
AVPCentral
AVPCentral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Aliens vs Predator forum dedicated to anything AVP related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce Yourself Here!!

Go down 
+3
Perfect Chaos
AvPRoxMySox
Grizzly
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Chest Buster
Grizzly

Introduce Yourself Here!! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself Here!!   Introduce Yourself Here!! EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:59 pm

I wan't everyone to get to know each other so put a little about yourself in here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://avpcentral.forumotion.com
AvPRoxMySox
Face Hugger
AvPRoxMySox

PostSubject: AvPRoxMySox   Introduce Yourself Here!! EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:13 pm

Hey, everyone. I make smalltime sigs and such. Find out more about me.
Back to top Go down
http://Aliensvspredator.net
Grizzly
Chest Buster
Grizzly

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!   Introduce Yourself Here!! EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:37 pm

Welcome Avp
Back to top Go down
Perfect Chaos
Face Hugger

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!   Introduce Yourself Here!! EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:08 pm

Seems pointless implementing this topic here, and having an Introductory Forum.~Please post accordingly to were you are at.This forum topic is about introducing yourself~Grizzly
Back to top Go down
Twilia
Face Hugger
Twilia

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!   Introduce Yourself Here!! EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:55 pm

Perfect Chaos wrote:
Seems pointless implementing this topic here, and having an Introductory Forum.

It's how Avp is set up, how do you expect people to get to know one another? Rather then by role-playing which they may or may not do, let alone use the chat and implementing this topic? How are we going to get to know the others?

Do me one favor. Do not, I do mean, Do not tell the site owners how to run it. They made it, they coded it. Not you.
Back to top Go down
zix445
Face Hugger
zix445

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!   Introduce Yourself Here!! EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:18 am

Zix here and im having a hard time fitting my thumb into this forum (joke since you said put a piece of ourselves in here lol)

im a goof ball ask twill she knows :p and i also stand firmly for what i believe in, i aint no pushover

in chats and general basic posts i dont use much grammar but i do try alot harder in my RP posts.

speaking of RP's iv found myself quite decent at being a free RP dungeon master (not tabletop).

but even if i do make an RP suggestions are welcome a plenty.

-Zix
Back to top Go down
Twilia
Face Hugger
Twilia

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!   Introduce Yourself Here!! EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:20 am

Welcome aboard, glad to have you. cheers
Back to top Go down
Praetorian Knight
Face Hugger

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!   Introduce Yourself Here!! EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 5:17 am

Hey I'm Praetorian Knight(Brian). I keep it simple I'm from the Netherlands and I'm 16 years old.
Back to top Go down
Twilia
Face Hugger
Twilia

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!   Introduce Yourself Here!! EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 5:19 am

Well, all that have spoken to me in chat. From rp or played with me in the game. You know who I am as it is, need more info don't be afraid to ask. I don't bite...much. Wink
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Chest Buster
Grizzly

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!   Introduce Yourself Here!! EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:14 am

Right i never even introduced myself, Well my name is Grizzly or Tyler. I am 15 years old living here in Aston,Pennsylvania and i founded this site
Back to top Go down
xSpecimen 6
Face Hugger
xSpecimen 6

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!   Introduce Yourself Here!! EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 2:47 pm

Yea I am xSpecimen 6 or as many people call me 6 or Specimen
Back to top Go down
Perfect Chaos
Face Hugger

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!   Introduce Yourself Here!! EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 5:56 pm

Twilia wrote:
Perfect Chaos wrote:

It's how Avp is set up, how do you expect people to get to know one another? Rather then by role-playing which they may or may not do, let alone use the chat and implementing this topic? How are we going to get to know the others?

Do me one favor. Do not, I do mean, Do not tell the site owners how to run it. They made it, they coded it. Not you.

Wow..how observant of you.
How are they supposed to get to know each other?
Perhaps by using the Forum actually designed for introductions? Hmm?

Also, just for the lulz. I notice Twilia's post is not on topic either. Is he/she exempt from the rules, or what?

I Am saying this for the last time. Post accordingly to were you are. I am tired of you talking back to me and my team i really am.Just post and don't worry about anything such as this now. I have talked to Twilia about this already
Back to top Go down
Twilia
Face Hugger
Twilia

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!   Introduce Yourself Here!! EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 6:16 pm

Perfect Chaos wrote:
Twilia wrote:
Perfect Chaos wrote:

Wow..how observant of you.
How are they supposed to get to know each other?
Perhaps by using the Forum actually designed for introductions? Hmm?

Also, just for the lulz. I notice Twilia's post is not on topic either. Is he/she exempt from the rules, or what?

It's how Grizzly made it, either way live with it or don't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!   Introduce Yourself Here!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Here!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AVPCentral :: Announcements :: Site Announcements-
Jump to: