AVPCentral
AVPCentral
AVPCentral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Aliens vs Predator forum dedicated to anything AVP related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

READ!!!! Possibly Moving

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Chest Buster
Grizzly

READ!!!! Possibly Moving Empty
PostSubject: READ!!!! Possibly Moving   READ!!!! Possibly Moving EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:45 am

Alright well it has come to my attention that i am in need of some help. On this forum you are very limited to what you can and cannot do. So i call out to you guys to see if you want to move or not, There are bad and good things for each side so just reply to this and let me know
Back to top Go down
https://avpcentral.forumotion.com
zix445
Face Hugger
zix445

PostSubject: Re: READ!!!! Possibly Moving   READ!!!! Possibly Moving EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:51 pm

Any idea as to what the ups and downs are?

i understand this ones free and the other one isnt, but that could be solved with advertisements or donations. Donations wouldnt work well right now but advertisements arent too terrible. We just have to remember to click em Wink
Back to top Go down
Twilia
Face Hugger
Twilia

PostSubject: Re: READ!!!! Possibly Moving   READ!!!! Possibly Moving EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:17 pm

Er, your choice if you want to make that move already. I mean this place has progressed far as it is. Why move now?
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Chest Buster
Grizzly

PostSubject: Re: READ!!!! Possibly Moving   READ!!!! Possibly Moving EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:31 pm

Well i set an agreement with AVP Source to have a mutual site agreement with them and i cant even put down a dam banner for there site
Back to top Go down
https://avpcentral.forumotion.com
Twilia
Face Hugger
Twilia

PostSubject: Re: READ!!!! Possibly Moving   READ!!!! Possibly Moving EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:31 pm

I see, well then..hm.
Back to top Go down
Subject13
Face Hugger
Subject13

PostSubject: Re: READ!!!! Possibly Moving   READ!!!! Possibly Moving EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:32 am

I don't see a problem with PHPBB, i have used this forum maker many times before. But there is something i wish for this forum maker to support. It could get confusing on the Admin CP, trust me when i first started this i am like what the hell is this and how am i so post to work it? If you still dont like this place then good luck finding a better Forum Maker, its really hard to find a good one!
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Xenomoprh_Hive/index/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: READ!!!! Possibly Moving   READ!!!! Possibly Moving Empty

Back to top Go down

READ!!!! Possibly Moving
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AVPCentral :: Announcements :: Site Announcements-
Jump to: