AVPCentral
AVPCentral
AVPCentral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Aliens vs Predator forum dedicated to anything AVP related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PRJ standing by...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PRJ since1990
Face Hugger
PRJ since1990

PRJ standing by... Empty
PostSubject: PRJ standing by...   PRJ standing by... EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:54 pm

Greetings AvP Central. PRJ here, came here from AVPSource and decided to sign up because I enjoy meeting fans of all things Alien/Predator.

Here's a quick profile of myself. Soon to be 20, working part time, going to school part time, having fun all the time. Love alternative rock, grunge, metal, hardcore rock, symphonic metal, prog rock and classic stuff. Play a little electric guitar, but mostly enjoy gaming on the 360. Gears 2, AvP, a little Guitar hero and Halo 3 sometimes. Don't like COD, used to play MW1 but got bored of it.

As far as how big an AvP fan I am, I got all the dvds on Special Edition as well as the Alien Quadrilogy. Got all the books ever printed, some figurines and most of the games (save the old Jaguar ones).

Anyways, enough ranting. How's everyone doing? Smile
Back to top Go down
zix445
Face Hugger
zix445

PRJ standing by... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRJ standing by...   PRJ standing by... EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:01 pm

WWwWAAZZzzZZUUuuUUPPPp

lol by far the most expansive introduction iv ever seen kudos m8.

enjoy your stay at AvPC and join us in teh chatbox sometimes Wink
Back to top Go down
Praetorian Knight
Face Hugger

PRJ standing by... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRJ standing by...   PRJ standing by... EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:18 pm

welcome to the forums m8 afro
Back to top Go down
xSpecimen 6
Face Hugger
xSpecimen 6

PRJ standing by... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRJ standing by...   PRJ standing by... EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:36 pm

Welcome to da FORUM!
Back to top Go down
PRJ since1990
Face Hugger
PRJ since1990

PRJ standing by... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRJ standing by...   PRJ standing by... EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:02 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome all. I'm already enjoying this site Smile I like the layout, even if sometimes it's a little hard to read certain buttons lol
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Chest Buster
Grizzly

PRJ standing by... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRJ standing by...   PRJ standing by... EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:32 pm

i apologize for the button concerns. As you can see the forum theme AKA " Dark ", Is still under construction so some things may be out of place, Just check Site Announcements for bugs and complaints and put some down if you see it
Back to top Go down
https://avpcentral.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PRJ standing by... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRJ standing by...   PRJ standing by... Empty

Back to top Go down

PRJ standing by...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AVPCentral :: Announcements :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: