AVPCentral
AVPCentral
AVPCentral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Aliens vs Predator forum dedicated to anything AVP related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What does everyone like to play?

Go down 
+2
zix445
PRJ since1990
6 posters

Favorite MP Gametype?
DM
What does everyone like to play? Bar_left0%What does everyone like to play? Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
TDM/Mixed Species
What does everyone like to play? Bar_left40%What does everyone like to play? Bar_right
 40% [ 2 ]
Pred Hunt
What does everyone like to play? Bar_left20%What does everyone like to play? Bar_right
 20% [ 1 ]
Infest
What does everyone like to play? Bar_left20%What does everyone like to play? Bar_right
 20% [ 1 ]
Domination
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
PRJ since1990
Face Hugger
PRJ since1990

What does everyone like to play? Empty
PostSubject: What does everyone like to play?   What does everyone like to play? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:00 pm

Simple question: Favorite gametype to play and why?

I usually like to play TDM because it's nice to have a team mate or 2 to watch your back and double team enemies.
Back to top Go down
zix445
Face Hugger
zix445

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone like to play?   What does everyone like to play? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:03 pm

Mine by far has to be infestation there is no feeling like being able to take down a squad of marines so easily. Especially after the game when they cuss their hearts out at you Wink
Back to top Go down
Praetorian Knight
Face Hugger

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone like to play?   What does everyone like to play? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:19 pm

I play domination because there aren't any preds in there.
Back to top Go down
xSpecimen 6
Face Hugger
xSpecimen 6

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone like to play?   What does everyone like to play? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:37 pm

Dare I say it, home of the Preds mixed Species even though I play as an alien
Back to top Go down
PRJ since1990
Face Hugger
PRJ since1990

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone like to play?   What does everyone like to play? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 7:06 pm

I guess I love Pred Hunt as much as TDM but only when I'm in the mood. The problem I find is the ease of the game ruined because of friendly fire and people killing team mates for no reason. Pisses me off
Back to top Go down
soundwave
Face Hugger

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone like to play?   What does everyone like to play? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:48 pm

i love pred hunt when its played as intendid and not a free for all, i have been killed many times by ppl that wanted my smartgun, but i just laugh cause when i do get to hunt i go 7-12 straight most the time. specis is close #2 but i hate mixed the whole concpt bugs me/ruins the atmoshere/theme. ifestation was great but the matchs are just to short.
Back to top Go down
Twilia
Face Hugger
Twilia

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone like to play?   What does everyone like to play? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:54 pm

I'd say MSDM. Aside from that, Denomination.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone like to play?   What does everyone like to play? Empty

Back to top Go down

What does everyone like to play?
Page 1 of 1