AVPCentral
AVPCentral
AVPCentral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Aliens vs Predator forum dedicated to anything AVP related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Xenomorph Hive

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Subject13
Face Hugger
Subject13

Xenomorph Hive Empty
PostSubject: Xenomorph Hive   Xenomorph Hive EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:13 am

Xenomorph Hive XHBanner3

Xenomorph Hive is a AVP Community, most people think its a clan because all my clan members joined it. It is a clan and at the same tie a AVP community. Most people think its not an AVP community due to it not having the letters AVP in it. So we went by Xenomorph Hive. The clan that is represented the most on Xenomorph Hive is Xenomorph Suicide Squad, XSS is the short term for it. We are an alien clan that likes to dominate websites. As you can see we are dominating this one and AVPN. So take a look and maybe if you like it then sign up. The Theme is easy to read, see, and use. We have 2 themes at the moment. One is blue and the other one is orange. I know most of you are thinking why Orange? Well i like to be different and not follow the crowd. A green theme will be coming up soon! All you have to do to get to my site is click on the picture about this summary!
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Xenomoprh_Hive/index/
Subject13
Face Hugger
Subject13

Xenomorph Hive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenomorph Hive   Xenomorph Hive EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:37 pm

Xenomorph Hive has been updated and is ready to go, check out you guys, we have improved by a lot!
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Xenomoprh_Hive/index/

Xenomorph Hive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AVPCentral :: General Off Topic Discussion :: Advertise Site Here-
Jump to: